Showing 1–12 of 30 results
Buy Chikankari Lehenga Online in India – Rawat Store
The trick to purchasing any kind of clothes relies solely on the aspect of understanding the essence behind the apparel. Here, the essence defines the multifaceted factors of the clothing line so that you can utilize it well to suit your purpose.
What Is Chikankari Lehenga?
The Origin And Variations Of Chikankari Lehenga
- The ghagra or ghagri is considered to be a six-foot-long skirt that has the same length as that of antariya. Generally, these are worn by Jain nuns.
- A-line chikankari lehenga designs is a skirt with an A-shaped cut as its design. The skirt is comparatively tighter in the waist area and gets flared out in the bottom.
- Flared lucknowi chikankari lehenga is generally a circular skirt that provides a flared effect when worn. The round skirt generally has a layered and pleated sheet of clothing to provide the extra volume that many desire.
- Double-flared lehenga uses two folds of chikankari material for lehenga as it is generally multilayered and has the potential to pass more of a dramatic flair and excessive amount of volume to the skirt, it is mostly preferred for brides.
- Mermaid lakhnavi chikankari lehenga also goes by the name of fishtail or trumpet lehenga design that resembles the shape of a fishtail by design. This style is generally fitted from the waist side of the wearer to the knees, then flares out from calves to give it a texture appearance.
- Paneled chikankari lehenga online has several horizontal panels of fabrics that are stitched together to create a flare-like stance that is more voluminous, compact, and fuller. The size of the horizontal panels differed accordingly.
- Sharara chikankari lehenga also goes by the name of Pavadai, Langa davani, or Langa voni, or half saree. Added with the large and voluminous pants called palazzos from the calves, the dress is generally worn in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and on the southern part of the subcontinent. Many use dupatta with it draped across the shoulder to mimic the outlook of a saree.
- The Straight chikankari lehenga price is comparatively less because of the lack of intricacies in the designs. One of the simplest options from the lot, the lehenga without the plants or layers is a straight silhouette of a dressing gown that makes the movement of the water very easy.
- Trail lehenga has another part of fabric attached to it so that it creates a train at the end.
Steps To Buy Chikankari Lehenga for Women
- The first thing that you have to decide on is whether you want chikankari lehenga fabric or a ready-made lehenga. If you choose to purchase the fabric, then you can modify the fittings by getting it stitched by a professional. But, excessive charges will be added to the whole cost. Whereas buying it ready-made will save you from countless fitting sessions.
- After you have chosen the type of lehenga you want, you have to decide on the appropriate chikankari lehenga material. For a usual occasion, you would rather go with a lighter option with a somber appearance. Whereas for weddings, you would want to go all out and choose an extravagant option with glitz and glamour.
- Now, set a chikankari lehenga price budget. Going over budget is not a good idea. You have to stick to a set amount of budget and then choose the options that fall under that particular set amount.
- Choose the right design of blouse to go with it. It is one of the essential parts of the design of the lehenga. To know more about what designs of blouses will go well with the lehenga, ask the tailor or designer to provide you with a catalog. You can draw inspiration from it to get an idea of what you want.
Best Lucknow Chikankari Lehenga Collection For Women
Lehenga and wedding are two terms that cannot be done away with. Whenever the wedding season comes in, the concept of Chikankari Lehenga Buy Online comes up as well. However, today we will dwell deeper into the conversation and discuss all that is there to know about chikankari clothes.
Chikan is a traditional embroidery style that has been formed in Lucknow. The word is an Urdu word that literally translates to the term “embroidery”. Taking the influences for the stylistic of the patterns from Lucknow itself, it has become one of the signifying decoration styles that resembles what Lucknow stands for extravagance and luxury.
The local market for chikan clothing is mainly found in Chowk, in Lucknow. However, nowadays, thanks to the development and influential reach of the designer, many are making them without an issue. So, with the wedding season right around the corner, today we will focus on the variety of Chikankari Lehenga Mumbai that you can go through to find the one.
Chikankari Lehenga Skirt
You must be thinking about what a chikankari lehenga signifies and what the difference between the skirt and the lehenga is. Truth be told, the pattern that is followed to make the lehenga as well as the skirt are the same. But the major distinction between the lehenga and the skirt is the flares. The lehenga has more flares compared to the skirt.
Tips: So, if you want a perturbed chikankari lehenga to rock this wedding season, you have to Buy Chikankari Lehenga skirt with a beautiful blouse. You can also choose to pair it up with small crop tops to give it a westernized look.
Wedding Chikankari Lehenga
No wedding is complete without the Abu Jani Chikankari Lehenga. And that is why we think a lehenga that has been bearing the royalty expression of Lucknow is a must. The best thing about the chikankari lehenga is that it is heavily worked which makes it the optimal dress for a wedding.
Tips: Nonetheless, the key to rocking the look with the chikankari lehenga is by balancing it. If you are going for a heavily worked lehenga, then you have to make sure that you choose a simple blouse and vice versa. In that way, you will have pulled off a properly balanced appearance.
Blue Chikankari Lehenga
Remember how Alia Bhatt Chikankari Lehenga rocked the stage in Student of the Year? If you want to do the same then you have to look no further than buying a blue chikankari lehenga with a sequined blouse. It is that simple.
Tips: the key to rocking this look easy is by, as we have already mentioned, balancing it. However, this time you have to color coordinate it properly as blue-colored chikankari lehenga is a very loud option. The best, and safest so far is to choose a silver sequin blouse along with a lightly worked chikankari lehenga, and you are done.
Bridal Chikankari Lehenga
Bridal chikankari lehenga comes very costly. That is why many stores specialize in putting Chikankari Lehenga On Rent. If you are worried about not finding the best one, or the one that matches your desires, then all you have to do is find an ultimate store through thorough research.
Tips: normally the bridal chikankari lehenga on rent can be rented in tip-top condition. So you will not have to worry about it not looking new. Moreover, it is an economic option as well. Rent a red chikankari lehenga having gold-colored decoration on it to exhume a wedding-like trance.
Chikankari Mukaish Lehenga
Are you in search of the ultimate Chikankari Lehenga Bangalore? Then all you have to do is look forward to purchasing the chikankari Mukaish lehenga. Mukaish or Muqaish or Mokesh, or Mukesh work is a form.of embellishment work which includes strips of a metallic site into fabrics. The strips are then twisted to create metallic embroidery. It gives the lehenga a classic yet flashy look that makes the whole dress appear very celebratory.
Tips: make sure that you choose a simple embroidered and light-colored blouse to go with it. It will tone down the loudness of the dress altogether.
Georgette Chikankari Lehenga
Are you in search of a lighter version of the embroidered chikankari lehenga? The lightest and equally significant Chikankari Lehenga Blouse Designs can be found with georgette fabric. Georgette fabrics are usually lighter than other fabrics. Moreover, it will pique the designs more as it emphasizes each stroke of embroidery more.
Tips: when you Buy Chikankari Lehenga Online, make sure that you pick the simple georgette fabric to make the blouse out of it. The blouse for the lehenga should be made sleeveless. It will balance the whole look more. Moreover, do not forget to put appropriate accessories to go with it.
Black Chikankari Lehenga
Nothing can be as classy yet flashy as the Chikankari Lehenga Delhi which is black. If you are in search of something equally bold yet grounded, then you have to go with the black chikankari lehenga. As the color of the lehenga is very loud, you have to keep in mind that the embroidery is not more intricate.
Tips: the key to rocking this look is floor coordinating the outfit. Make sure that you either choose a gold or red-colored blouse to attract all the attention to the lehenga itself. If the lehenga is heavily worked then go for a simple blouse. Choose a light-colored bracelet and big earrings.
Bunaai Chikankari Lehenga
Finding a Chikankari Lehenga In Lucknow is very easy. However, normally it is found in georgette. Although nowadays the fabric on which the chikankari design has shifted from the traditional ones to Bunaai. The fabric is primarily a mix of cotton and linen. Normally the colors of the fabrics are very bright and include intricate details that will emphasize each stroke of the stitching.
Tips: the fabric is very rich so make sure that the noise you choose is made out of a complementary fabric as well. Ask the designer to recommend you something.
Chikankari Embroidery Lehenga
The concept of Chikankari Lehenga Lucknow and embroidery are inseparable. It is one of the combinations that can rock any extravagant events such as weddings, sangeet, and engagements. That is why brides or anyone close to them tend to rely on chikankari lehenga more. Embroidered chikankari lehenga has become a common installation in weddings.
Tips: the core factor that could change the way you can dress in a chikankari lehenga is by choosing the one piece that has mastered the combination of colors and fabrics as well. As it is embroidered, make sure that the lehenga is heavily worked and the blouse is simple so that a balance can be achieved.
Chikankari Gota Patti Lehenga
If you want to opt for a Chikankari Lehenga Online India having more intricate details and cultural resemblance to it, then all you have to do is buy the chikankari gota Patty lehenga. It is the lehenga that celebrates the cultural connotation of the gota Patti design and chikankari design. Gota Patti design which is generated from Rajasthan uses the applique techniques in which small pieces of Zari are applied into the fabric. Moreover, the embroidery of the chikankari on the body of the lehenga will amplify the look.
Tips: do not go overboard with choosing a lehenga. Make sure that the patterns mesh together naturally. If it clashes with each other, it will not exhibit a cohesive look.
Chikankari Work Lehenga
Chikankari Lehenga Mumbai focuses on the chikankari work altogether is as ethnic and cultural as it gets. The artful design that originated in luck now has been championed in the form of lehenga and one can see how detailed and intricate the whole culmination appears to be on the clothes itself. Done delicately using hands, the design showcases utter knowledge and experience through the patterns and design.
Tips: That is why you should rely on choosing a piece that brings out the best that the chikankari design has to offer.
Designer Chikankari Lehenga
A wedding is incomplete without Chikankari Lehenga In Delhi. That is why you should always go for a designer chikankari lehenga. If you are thinking about the differences between a normal chikankari lehenga and the designer ones, then you should know that the designer piece will have a more finished and unique design. The designers will amalgamate the western touch with the Indian one to exude a unique look to the whole clothing line.
Tips: do your study before you purchase the designer lehenga. Go through it all to understand which design is currently on-trend to buy it.
Green Chikankari Lehenga
If you want to buy Chikankari Lehenga Online India, you have to turn to purchase a green one. The green chikankari lehenga has become one of the most sensational options among the maid of honor as well as the bride because of the seasonal look it provides.
Tips: when you buy the Chikankari Lehenga Online India, make sure that the color of the lehenga and blouse are in sync. Colors like yellow-green, black-green, off-white, and green are in trend right now.
Ada Chikankari Lehenga
Are you thinking of Chikankari Lehenga Buy Online? Rather than going for the classic lehenga, it is time for you to bring your A-game and choose something contemporary.
Ada chikankari lehenga has become one of the major installations in the wardrobe for many women out there, mainly because it helps them channel their inner fashionista in a sober yet stylish way.
With a magnificent design that remains unparalleled amidst the different styles of lehenga, this modest piece has created a landmark in terms of design.
Pair it with:
You need to pair it with a simple dupatta having a mirror work all over it to amplify the whole outlook. It will work wonders if you manage to wear heels with it.
Manish Malhotra Chikankari Lehenga
Who doesn’t want to own Manish Malhotra Chikankari Lehenga Designs that surpass timelessness in terms of style and beauty? One of the most significant things about Manish Malhotra lehenga is the sobriety and the enmeshed design that signifies both the western and the Indian culture.
From floral prints that stand for the symbolic meaning of the customer to embellished designs on a color that is very much “in” the style, the chikankari lehenga by Manish Malhotra will keep you in vogue.
Pair it with:
Stone-studded ornaments. Manish Malhotra’s chikankari lehenga and the stone-studded ornaments symbolize a pair that will never go wrong.
Sabyasachi Chikankari Lehenga
Apart from Manish Malhotra, another designer that every woman strives to purchase, or at least see them wearing while walking down the aisle is the Sabyasachi Chikankari lehenga. The chikankari Lehenga Fabric made by Sabyasachi is to die for.
With the softness and the comfort of the fabric and the color that signifies a symbolic meaning, along with a design that not many designers can pull off creating that easily, Sabya has created a realm that manages to attract the attention of women from all around the globe.
Pair it with:
Sabyasachi lehenga would look fabulous if you pair it with banging bangles. The heavily decorated yet elegant these ornaments are, the more beautiful you would appear.
Sonam Kapoor Chikankari Lehenga
Scratch Sabya and Manish, what you need is Lucknow Chikankari Lehenga inspired by Sonam Kapoor chikankari lehenga. It is simple, yet chic, and the uniqueness of the lehenga rests upon the skirt-like structure of the apparel.
With the combination of design and the ethnicity captured through the fabric and patterns, the Sonam Kapoor chikankari lehenga will stand out in the crowd without fail.
Pair it with:
Heels and georgette dupatta. The lighter the dupatta is, the easier time you will have to manage it perfectly.
Why Buy Chikankari Lehenga Choli Online From Rawat Store?
No wedding ceremony is complete without the Chikankari Chaniya Choli, however, it is quite an investment. Many require a little persuasion. In that case, let us give you some.
- The style statement you will be able to make in the events will have many looks at you again and again.
- Unbeatable price of the lehenga.
- The order will be delivered on time.
- Contemporary designs meshed with symbolism and thematic effects.
- Designs and patterns of the clothes will keep you in vogue.
If you want to Buy Chikankari Lehenga Online India, you have to head to the online Rawat store. Here you will find the chikankari lehenga at the best price possible and delivered right to your home in time. So, what are you waiting for? Chop! chop!