No products were found matching your selection.
Lehenga Choli for Women – Buy Lehenga Online Shopping in India
The rich heritage of India is better captured through clothes and foods. With 29 states and each state having their ways of wearing clothes, the only piece of attire that has managed to leave a mark in the historic ethnicity of the nation is the lehenga choli. No matter the occasion, be it a Pooja or Eid, be it a casual hanging out or attending a wedding, the aspect of buying the best lehenga choli online shopping India irrespective of the religion of the wearer is why it has become the sensation of the nation.
Nonetheless, the aspect of variability, textuality, design, and aesthetics that bears the signature of the region that it belongs to also makes the lehenga choli online sale a huge success. In other words, a lehenga choli is not just a piece of attire that is to be worn during extravagant events, it is a piece of emotion that holds the soul of the nation, that connects the people, that promotes harmony, and strives for ethnicity. That is why the carrier of culture that has been here for centuries needs to be in the limelight again.
What Is a Lehenga Choli/Dress?
The lehenga choli, or otherwise popularly known as Lehenga is a three-piece attire that has been worn mostly by women in India. The three-piece attire generally comprises a blouse, an orni, and a skirt-like lehenga. In other words, it is a variation of an Indian skirt worn by Indian women across many states. It has been inextricably interchanged as a luxurious dress as well as a common dress depending on the region.
For example, in Gujarat and Rajasthan, it is a common folk dress that is used as daily wear. While many only wear it during extravagant occasions because of its generous texture and design. Normally, when the lehenga is worn, it is secured at the waist while the mid-riff hangs bare. The blouse, known as the choli, has to be very embellished, and while the orni can be plain. Though the contemporary picture of the lehenga for girls is more influenced by the concept of western dresses, earlier, it used to be different.
The lehenga designs for girls earlier used to be more reserved. However, due to the genius of many designers and their cultural heritage, the culmination of the lehenga choli that we know now has drastically changed. Earlier, the lehenga was known as lehenga or langa. Though in different regions, it also had names like ghagra or Gagra, pavadai, or lacha chaniya. This ankle-length skirt was first introduced to the nation due to the influence of the Mogul era.
After the 10th century, the lehenga evolved through sheer craftsmanship, showcasing a plethora of designs, patterns, and amalgamation of texture as well as the interplay of vibrant colors. The dress was very popular during their rule. However, the design and the aesthetics of the lehenga choli for girls changed from the 10th century to the 18th century with modernism at its center. Normally, it used to be stitched from cotton fabric whereas the royals used silk, brocade to develop their attire. Nonetheless, the concept evolved as now every form of fabric is used.
What Is The Difference Between Ghagra And Lehenga?
To know the difference between lehenga and ghagra, we have to know the general basics of both these variations of clothes.
The lehenga choli is a three-piece attire. It has a structure similar to the skirt, while the blouse hangs midriff, making the naval section appear bare. While the blouse is called choli here, the skirt is called Lehenga. It is mostly accompanied by an orni. Normally, the dress is worn on ceremonial occasions full of glitz and glamour. That is why when you buy lehenga online India, the materials appear to be very glamorous.
Similar to the Lehenga, the ghagra choli is also a three-piece attire that has always been worn by Indian women for ages. The attire comprises antriya, or generally known as lower garment, uttariya, or a veil that is worn over the shoulder or the head. The final piece is called stanapatta, which is a chest band. The ghagra is the lower part of the dresses. The flexibility of the dress allows the women to dress it accordingly.
Now that you know the basics of these dresses, let’s find out the distinction between ghagra choli and lehenga choli.
- Lehenga gains more attraction as it hugs the body enhancing the aesthetic of the wearer. Whereas the ghagra choli is a loosely fitted skirt. It has a fuller circumference compared to the Lehenga.
- The Lehenga comes in many cuts. Starting from A-cut, fish cut, and mermaid cut, and many other variations of patterns. However, the ghagra only follows one cut which makes it comfortable to wear daily.
- The design of the ghagra choli is more comfortable and convenient, in other words, the materials used to make the ghagra have more breathability to provide relief in this harsh climate. Whereas lehenga designs for girls 2021more wonderful.
Why is Lehenga Choli Popular In India?
There are many reasons why lehenga chili is popular in India. While it cannot be denied that cultural and social importance plays an important role in making the lehenga top the sale in best lehenga choli online shopping India sites, nonetheless, there are many reasons why it is deemed to be best along the rest of the article of clothing lines.
- First and foremost, the design of the lehenga choli is the main reason why it is considered to be a popular choice of purchase. The design of the lehenga choli bears the signature of the region that it has issued from. It increases the cruciality and the impact of the clothing to a maximum level.
- The flexibility of the pattern of the lehenga choli is another reason why it is popular. As lehenga choli can be made in the A-cut, fish cut, and mermaid cut, anyone, irrespective of different body types can find a piece that will suit their stature.
- The interplay of color and modern patterns makes it a sensation. Meaning that the lehenga that you will find in the best lehenga online shopping sites will be ethnically revolutionized.
- If you buy lehenga choli online, maintaining the simplicity of the attire, you can easily wear it in casual outings too.
Why Buy Lehenga Online India?
If you are still not sold on the concept of buying lehenga choli online sale under 500 from online sites, then let us provide you with facts that will surely sway your mind.
- The lehenga for women online isflexible as it holds the capacity to complement any stature. In other words, no matter who the wearer is, it will positively complement the individual.
- The vibrancy of the lehenga choli for women online will suit certain occasions like wedding ceremonies, Mehendi ceremony, Haldi ceremony as well as any pooja or religious events.
- The availability of the lehenga designs online shopping sites makes it easier for anyone to find them. One can get it online, as well as in the boutiques.
- Even though ladies’ lehengais quite heavily embellished, it is quite affordable. From 500 to 5000, you will find something that fits your price range.
Different Types Of Lehenga With Names For Women
Sequin Embellished Lehenga
If you are looking for highly elegant yet light to wear attire, The sequin embellished lehenga for women is the answer. The intricate details added by countless colored sequins make the piece appear attractive. Not only that, but the sequin work does not reduce the breathability of the dress making it ideal for summer as well. However, while choosing the lehenga dress for a girl with sequin embellishment, you have to be assured of the fact that the color of the three pieces matches well. Each piece has to be complementary to each other to produce a magnifying effect.
Mirror Work Lehenga
Mirror worked lehenga choli for women are normally worn during religious events. Normally popular among the women of Gujarat and Rajasthan, the key to nailing the look with heavy mirror work lehenga is by selecting a piece that is not as heavy as it appears. As the latest lehenga designs, 2021 for girl that has mirror works on it appears to have a heavyweight, you need to assure that it is comparatively lighter. The twinkling and charming effect of the mirror-worked lehenga will create a binding effect.
Where Can I Buy Lehenga Choli Online In India?
The key to finding the best lehenga choli is by finding the right lehenga choli online shopping site. A site that has the following characteristics is worth your time, effort, and money.
- A site that has a huge collection of various types of lehenga choli.
- A site where the issue of availability is never noticed.
- A site where the lehenga choli online shopping with the price is comparatively low.
Finding a site that has all the above-mentioned characteristics is similar to finding a needle in the haystack. But worry not, we have done the hard work for you and have found the best online shopping site for lehengas. In Rawat Store, you will find lehenga at the comparatively lowest rate. Not only that but the range of designs on a plethora of variations of lehenga available is another attraction of the Rawat Store.