Hdbg Best Collection Of Real Diamond Stone Original Certified Diamond Pendant डायमंड स्टोन Diamond Locket For Women D Colour VVS1 Diamond डायमंड स्टोन हीरे का पेंडंट Gold Pendant For Women

Amazon.in Price:  259499 (as of 18/01/2024 04:10 PST- Details)

Compare

Description

A diamond is a mineral made of pure carbon. It is the hardest naturally occurring substance known and the preferred gemstone. Diamonds are usually about 99.95% carbon, with the other 0.05% including a number of trace elements. हीरा, शुद्ध कार्बन से बना एक खनिज । यह प्राकृतिक रूप से पाया जाने वाला सबसे कठोर पदार्थ है; यह सबसे लोकप्रिय रत्न भी है। अपनी अत्यधिक कठोरता के कारण, हीरे के कई महत्वपूर्ण औद्योगिक अनुप्रयोग हैं। Gold, Platinum and diamonds are both materials which can be strong, durable, naturally radiant and luxurious all on the same time. Together they’re the easiest pairing on your Jewellery with the bright-white colour of platinum enhancing the brightness of diamonds, making them sparkle much more.

Additional information

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hdbg Best Collection Of Real Diamond Stone Original Certified Diamond Pendant डायमंड स्टोन Diamond Locket For Women D Colour VVS1 Diamond डायमंड स्टोन हीरे का पेंडंट Gold Pendant For Women”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *